Saturday, October 31, 2009

I had the most awesome night! I had sooo much fun and even took pictures!

Oh i love my friends so! And some how i ended up not buying anything but one beer lol. I was going to be nice and buy my friend an irish car bomb, but then when they said 5.50 i said um no! love my friend but not that much lol. Went back and told him and he was like, well id have bought it. Told him how much it was and he gave me money to go get him one lol.

There is no way EVER that i will consume one of those. There are not enough drugs, alcohol, brain damage, or whatever ailment renders me fucked up to get me to drink one of those. Even I know my limits. I dont even want to imagine what it would be like to drink one of those. Luckily for me after seeing my friend lol i know that i was right in my NEVER EVER on drinking one of those lol.

I had to work tonight so it was a bit after 10 that i met up with people for cocktails. I love my Friday nights! I go out with my friends and we just have a great time! Tonight was no different.

I had a drink with my friends and then we went to have drinks with another friend. After that it was just a blast, with a few minor issues.

I met my friends friends and then we ended up at the friends house for a house party. We had oooo so much fun! It was like hanging with Shawn in that one little room. Hell it was even ironic that the friend of my friends name is also Shawn. LOVED IT!

BUT you know theres always an issue lol. So the friends friends girl was kinda stranded out in CF. Maaan not one of us was going to get her lol. We were enjoying ourselves and driving to CF is not a trip anyone wants to make unless someone is literally dying on a friday night. So we arrange for a cab. But i have to call from her mans phone. Oooo she tried to go all bitch on me. I diffused that so fast it was awesome. Got her all straight and a cab ordered.

Then i was a nice friend and told them all that when she got home it wasnt going to be pretty. Yea i was right. She was all you have seconds to get out of my fucking house lol. Yea we got out lol. Though i was already on the way out when she was throwin people out lol.

I was the smart one lol i stopped drinking way before. LOL..yea im not stupid lol. Got my friends home and stopped in for a minute. Yea that was fun but there were issues there with my ex.

Im not being conceited but my ex has issues with me. Im not sure if its wanting me or trying to figure out how come he couldnt control me. he actually said the word control. I was like...well some people can. It was quite awkward. Because while i may not have Someone, when i go out with my friends, did i mention their all guys and they are all kinda alpha maleish lol, i get to let the subbie girl out a little bit. You know fetch, serve, pay attention to, build up...i know cheap thrills right? Maybe but i dont think so. Theyre my friends and we all get things from our friends, thats why were friends. And if i can get my lil whatever when we go out, have a good time, and not hurt anyone...im going to enjoy the lil drop i get. BUT my ex who was watching all this...just didnt get how come he couldnt control me.

When we were driving to the other bar my one friend said wow how come your listening to what hes saying. And i didnt realize how strange it actually was. Never once did i listen to what my ex had to say to me or anything. But my other friends they dont even have to ask i just kind of anticipate their need and i get it done.

I dont know but its not my hangup. I just have to figure out how to keep successfully moving the conversation to neutral topics and not fall into the trap of well this happened this long ago lol.

All in all though.... i had a most awesome time. Im not all drunk, but i had a great time. I had fun with my friends, i just had a really really great time and yes im going to brag about it.

Heres to bragging about how great a night you had!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear you had a good time, we all deserve some adult fun!

    ReplyDelete