Who me??? *laughs* I thought I was having a heart attack when I heard that this morning. What in the hell has he done? Of course, since they bypassed the old lady who saved Jewish children during the holocaust to give the Nobel to Al Gore, I've not had as much respect for that Prize as I used to.
*sighs* I definitely think my eyes are bleeding now.
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
Who me??? *laughs* I thought I was having a heart attack when I heard that this morning. What in the hell has he done? Of course, since they bypassed the old lady who saved Jewish children during the holocaust to give the Nobel to Al Gore, I've not had as much respect for that Prize as I used to.
ReplyDelete*sighs* I definitely think my eyes are bleeding now.