Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I dont know why i do the things i do. I dont know why i let myself get my hopes up time and again. I dont know why but i guess its my life and as long as i can look myself in the eyes im doing ok.

Yea its wednesday, and it kind of sucks. I got an email instead of a text or phone call. Yay me! Im stupid! My friend is trying really hard to understand how i tick. She gets some things and others she just sighs lol. But shes being a good friend just by listening. And hey its nice to have someone face to face to talk and bitch with lol.

Today is kinda of bitchy. Mae was in some kind of foul mood this morning. I swear to god im so done with that girl its unreal. Im tired tired tired of all the crap thats going on with her. I know i know its my job and obviously im doing it. BUT seriously...i am sick of the drama queen crying and acting up.

Yesterday we got movies and 2 out of 4 of the brand new movies dont work. Its like i went to my old place of employment and grabbed the discs. So before i go get Mae from school ill go ahead and beg them to give me new movies. Hell i spent 15 bucks in movies yesterday the least they can do is work lol.

Im thinking im not going to like the Orphan but i started watching it and would like to see it lol. Ice Age 3 skipped and stalled and id like to see that one too lol. Seriously is it too much to ask that a movie works.

Still waiting for the 6 dollars i asked the kids dad for. I mean he wont pitch in for gas he better pay for the picture. I wont have any problems turning into uber bitch and keeping the picture for another family member.

Ahh its fucking wednesday! My week doesnt start till Friday. Not a lot of alone time for me this coming weekend. Picking her up Saturday for Halloween after work. Cant trust the asshole to take her the proper way. The one time he took her he took her to 2 houses. Yea better leave it up to me because at least i know it will be done right. Then i think she may go back there. Not sure yet, but since gas is tight she may have to just stay home with mama.

Ahhhh another bitch another rant i think its time to chill with a nap...oh wait i ran out of time lol

1 comment:

  1. Hope your weekend goes well, you deserve a break!!! Keep thinking... it's all for Mae, it's all for Mae and you will get through the evening with him. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete