Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you H1N1 for altering Halloween plans! Before that bitch popped up i had planned on asking the kids dad if he wanted to go with us. Well then as you know the bitch popped up and had to insert drama where there hadnt been any.

Well thanks to H1N1 now we will be trick or treating from the dads house. Yay im so excited about spending time with him. Yes that was sarcasm. As we all know together we are toxic.

BUT because of the stupid H1N1 my plans had to change. I hate that ill be spending any amount of time near him, BUT, im sure Mae will enjoy it. All for the good of Mae. That will be my mantra on Saturday.

Seriously thank you H1N1 for putting me near the idiot!! Oh well i can do an hour right? I am strong enough to resist the button pushing he is fond of. I am strong enough to resist the comments that come out. I am strong enough to let all his bullshit roll right off my back!!!

Heres to the fucking H1N1...may they eradicate you like the other fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment