I think my next tattoo will have to be Forever the Stupid Girl. Yea i think that would look nice. Arched on my ass. Some light reading to keep the mood.
I swear if i hadnt just got done with my period i would think i have pms. I dont know i think im just deprived of calcium. Ive been craving milk like crazy. Then today the urge for big hunks of chocolate came over me. If i could get away with it id have me a tub of chocolate frosting and a spoon!
Being the stupid girl i keep falling off the wagon. I dont know why because the drop isnt all that fun. Thankfully your not always just dropped in the shit lol.
ive had two girl afternoons the last two days. i tell you what its been nice. sometimes you just need to have your girls with you.
Mae is doing pretty good. shes driving me crazy but shes so funny it makes up for it lol.
heres to breathing deep
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It must be something in the air. I've been craving chocolate too.
ReplyDelete