Thank you very much anonymous. Well it's either one of two people and the names i threw out gave a facial change in the lady. Hello I'm your friendly DHS worker! I have never had DHS in my house except once when someone said we were making meth, unfounded of course!
So today I get DHS in my house and it's funny when you can see the a ha moment on the workers face. Supposedly 6 years ago i hit the ex in the head. Um yup I remember hitting him in the head...not with a fist but a frying pan when he had me backed into the kitchen.
Lucky for me I am a good parent and my child is surrounded by those who love her. Hell she forgot dj was her dad because she considers another man her daddy.
Oh and just because I forgot about him and dont look for him doesnt mean he forgot about me. I hope that whatever i write here keeps you as up to date as youre willing to be where Mae is concerned. Sadly when I told the worker about the "demands" i had she asked well when does he see her. Had to tell her he was to busy being a martyr and blaming me for everything to see the girl. Not my problem.
BUT from what it sounds like I have nothing to worry about. However if I was him Id be worried since someone hasnt paid all their fines and such.
Just remember people when you do something for an actual good reason things happen that are good. Pulling stunts like this does nothing but make the other person stronger and you more pathetic!
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WTF? That's just stupidity. Yet, I can't get anyone form DHS to go where I need them to, maybe I need the person that called on you to help me out!!
ReplyDelete