So once again I am on the child abuse registry. This time though I'm not alone! As i blogged, in which i thought was realitivly safety cuz i thought people had grown up. Well DHS was here twice and the case was founded.
Those of you may rememeber 6 years ago we had a domestic disturbance and we were both arrested. I however got to stay out of jail because i was nursing Mae. The officer wrote in his report he wasnt calling dhs because of this.
Well imagine my surprise when now im back on the registry and have to have home visits from the stupid dhs.
Here's where it becomes interesting the dhs lady asks me about my blog! Asks me about giving my knives away to a friend because HE SHOWED HER MY BLOG! And then the asshole feiend innocence about it like what did you want me to do lie to her? Um helllo she has no idea it even existed. This is all after he is telling me the wars and battles are over.
And yet another lie was that he got it from Robin who thought i assume that they just had to have this as ammunition to get them to take Mae from me.
So now Ive gone private when I shouldnt have to and it pisses me off that after 6 years he is still a fucking liar and lying to me. Why lie i wouldnt lie. But the whole blog thing never should have been brought up. I already disclosed my mental status.
So im all bright shiny and pissed off! Maybe that wasnt as interesting as i thought but it sure did piss me off!
Friday, August 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment