Monday, August 27, 2012

Well it looks like i've got my birthday covered! I know I know I have bills but those bills will be there after my party lol.

I plan on hanging out in my friends backyard and have a bonfire....IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK!! lol cuts down on the party goers and the amount of money i have to shell out for booze lol.

Butter crowns and beer...going redneck this year. Plus I have my ride all lined up so were good.

Mae didnt sleep last night so i didnt sleep last night. This is why i only take the ambien when shes not here because its hard to wake up wake up when shes up.

And thanks to the kids dad mae will not be around me til the next day lol. Im going to buy my own cake and smooosh it on someone lol.

Ok not much else to talk about except please let Mae sleep tonight lol

1 comment: