Today is one of my bad days. My meds which i thought were kicking in, arent. Ive been depressed so much today that i couldnt do anything. Pacing, laying down, sitting up, trying to read, trying to play games. I just couldnt do it.
Tomorrow my friend is coming to get the bright shiny knives out of the house. Yup they are looking bright and shiny again so they need to go.
I dont know whats wrong with me but today i woke up and just couldnt function. I think I was scared to be diagnosed because then I would have to do something about it.
So I called a friend of mine and she talked with me for a bit and will be here tomorrow.
Mae is growing like a weed. Shes so smart and sometimes i think its only her that keeps me here. I would hate to leave her because well shes my love my life my everything.
Ok so im done with blogging tonight because even it has lost its appeal. Oh and hello to my ex who is keeping tabs on me...still dont know the why for that one lol.
Friday, August 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment