I'm sitting here procrastinating AGAIN! This time i dont want to take my meds. There's nothing to do and nothing to keep me awake. I just dont wanna go to bed now lol.
im used to keying down for hours after work not after only being home less than an hour lol.
though i am mulling over something the kids dad said. Ill ask him next week, but he offered to take mae on a day if i needed someone to take her. now im pretty sure thats applying to mental health issuse.
The question becomes does my birthday equate to a mental health issue? Is is worthy of him taking her after school on that day or not lol. im hoping yes. I think i know what i want to do and i know where and who to do it with. Though my ride home probably wont attend the party lol.
i really want to party on my birthday and i have the time off already. Ahhhh i can almost taste my birthday lol.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment