Saturday, August 18, 2012

$1 Bottles

I'm broke! I have no money but the mortgage is paid. I also have friends who work and have money on Friday. They new where $1 bottles were at.

Since It's been MONTHS since they set eyes on me guess who got invited out! Yup me and they killed my ass lol that or the butter crowns bit me lol.

They had to send me home. OMG it was nice being out with my guys! Now the puking later part sucked ass lol. Well dollar bottels and a couple shots plus a can of soup will do that.

Now its not even 8 in the morning and  I dont have to work til 3....a nap is sooo in my future but man i had FUN!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to let your hair down and have a bit of fun, glad you were able to that.

    ReplyDelete