Yay my girlie is home! Bathed and clean and full of happiness. I invited him in because I didnt want to text everything i wanted to talk about. I have to get over the fact that the girlfriend watches her Friday night while he works but since he works 3rd shift I can't bitch.
To be honest I don't even want to bitch. I just want to say if she is curious about me be an adult and come to me don't stalk a social networking site because those things don't tell the real story.
She's going back next week and it looks like a permanent thing. Crossing my fingers. At least until she's old enough to want to spend nights at friends houses then we will deal with that.
So mission accomplished a good visit. I just have to remember and try to believe in what he says when he says the war and battles are over. Excuse my hesitency on that one,,,, but time will tell.
Now I have to wait for my hospital psych dr to fax back my fmla papers and THANK YOU LORD JESUS i was covered for real title 19 and wont have to pay the bill. Though with all the tax money ive put in the system I feel a bit entitled to a free stay lol.
I dont know much of anything but i do know that in 2 days i havnt had any suicidal thoughts which is an improvement over last week when 3 out of oh hell lets be honest all week i thought of ways to off myself.
Maybe its the nature of the beast or maybe i just havnt gotten all my meds adjusted correctly. We'll get there though just hard to adjust to everything ya know.
Brenda...your doing a great job with the girls...i say if your capable of taking them in tell them to call cps themelves and tell them they dont feel safe there but there is a safe place for them. Sorry our phones dropped the calls.
Well im going to enjoy haha this instant cup of coffee and pray for real coffee tomorrow maybe lol
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you can relax a bit with her being with her dad. Hope it all works out.
ReplyDeleteIt does take time to get meds worked out just right, it's good that you know they are working better for you now. Keep hanging in there!