Ok so i figured out how to get the old blogger back and I can sort of run it but facebook me your email addy's and then ill just go ahead and make this one private. And when it is Ill fill the few readers I have on what the deal is. I tried the other blog i have but i dont like it so i want to stay here.
So send me your addy and Ill add you to my reading list. But you know its gotta be good bullshit if i have to go private since Ive never had to go private before now.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been reading your blog for a while now and would like to continue. I don't know you but I like following your story. I live in Canada and don't know any of your friends and family so your privacy is safe with me.
ReplyDelete