Ooooo how stupid I am! Turns out that the person keeping tabs on me is dj's girlfriend. WTF really? And now hes taking her to lunch to tell her the ground rules. Um that should have been done a long long time ago!
But back to the soo stupid. I contacted who at home we call Jackass2 in an effort for Mae. Why I felt i had to do it today i dont know. oh wait cuz his girlfriends following my movements!
He played it just like I knew he would....you know all my fault blah blah. Whatever just pick a time to see your kid while Im in a semidecent mood. Hell he could have come and taken Mae out to eat with them, but i guess that didnt occur to him.
HOWEVER I am not taking any responsibility for him not seeing her in 2 years because while he was quoting me the email he left out all the other stuff that was in there. He knew he had the option of seeing her. Jackass2 choose to not see her. But thats typical obviously.
But now I guess Ill have to let him pick her up on Friday because her school is down the street.
Yup I went stupid again, lets hope its for the best of Mae!
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment