Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome Back

It's now a full week since I hit the crazy train real hard. I've always been honest about wondering if i was bipolar. nobody would listen and so i kept living with the depression.

Well the last psych appointment ended up with me behind locked doors for 6 days. 6 days that so far have made a world of difference. However I do know that I can never go to jail because yesterday kind of sucked because i had to do things and go places when all i wanted to do was go home and get reacquainted with no restrictions lol.

This is the short version of the story because the long one has been told already. I got a change of meds at that psych apptmnet and it was a bad reaction. So i ended up in the psych unit but now so far the meds have made a difference.

i scared myself and people i love and all i can say to them is sorry and i have but i needed to be seen and have someone listen to me about whats going on....however the med search is killing me becase its 170 a month for my meds, i dont have them...but ill find a way to pay for them.

i wake up a little groggy but thats what coffee pots are for lol. but i feel better, still axious as hell but im feeling much better.

and i even had a  huge screaming meltdown that ended with this big guy being restrained after i yelled at him and then was all for him coming to beat me...that was my rage day and i obviously wasnt thinking clearly. then  i ended up with ice water n a cup thrown at me...i couldnt go off because they wouldnt get out of my way lol and i wasnt gettin restrained so i just seethed but calmly.

i cant go anywhere i tell ya lol but i did pet the fish! I know see even more proof of my new diagnosis lol.

All jokes aside I really do feel better. Today I started my day and did all my running before anyone was up lol.

now the mission is to keep the meds at a good level without having to be hospitalized again.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your posting again. I've always felt, even if no one reads it, it's great therapy for getting those thoughts and feelings out. Keep up with the meds, you'll find a happy medium, hugsss to you!

    ReplyDelete