Sunday, May 20, 2012

So I'm not blogging anywhere lol. I've just been really really unbloggable. Today will be day 7 in a row at work and when I get home I dont want to do anything but love on Mae and sit on my butt lol.

The kids dad got fired so we are without that extra money. It's really really tight around here. I'd get rid of the internet and direct tv but you know those wonderful 2 year contracts. It would cost more than the bill to get out of the contracts. I maxed my credit cards and now there isnt even that to fall back on. Well not only is he going to be an absent father he will now also be lumped into the full on dead beat dad department. But i'm working and all i have to do is just keep getting up and going to work and eventually all the bills will get paid...i hope!

But we won't have to worry about eating because they upped food stamps since we dont have that income. I used the child support for things we needed and without that money well never mind it doesnt matter because those who read this have been there done that.

Mae has to go back to iowa city to see if she has any kind of autism and they say yup she has adhd and pica...lovely!

But shes medicated now and it seems to be helping sorta...i think we need a med adjustment but what do i know.

So the best part of my day is Mae and the worst part of my day is a toss up between work and mae lol

other than that life is life and i really dont have anything to complain about.

2 comments:

  1. I have been a long time reader of your blog, though I do not know you in person. and it seems while reading your blog, that he had and held a job for a long time making his suport payments on time. I know dead beat dads, they will quit a job, or refuse to find a job in order to to avoid paying there support. in the interest of fairness maybe you should give him a bit of time to find a job before you label him a dead beat. but then what do I know i am just a random internet stranger who reads your thoughts in her free time cause she is bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. History is what makes him a deadbeat and that line of history is long.

    ReplyDelete