Thursday, May 3, 2012

Well it looks like im going to be moving my blog because i am not downloading another browser. I am no longer supported by blogger lol. Not sure where im moving it to yet but there are a couple options but seriously what a pain in the ass to have to move my blog AGAIN. First yahoo, then myspace, then livejournal, then something else, something else and blogger...ugh im spread out all over the world wide web. Tales of woe and tales of triumph all kinds of tales.

So instead of a big update like i wanted lol im just going to stop because i have no clue how to do the big update because...my life is in its own form of turmoil and its not dire but enough to send me over the edge...im hanging in there and hanging on...but seriously...ugh....life isnt all roses right now but hey at least i have the thorns!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's a big pain in the ass! This tumblr thing isn't so bad, though most seems to be porn and reposting tons of crap. I have a secret account on there, but I think I got busted when I posted something about predators and prey. He stopped talking to me the day after I posted it. Oh well.
    Life is ups and downs, it's the downs that make us appreciate the ups. Hang in there girlie, this roller coaster never ends. hugsss

    ReplyDelete