4 months is a good run for me. I usually bolt at the begining of the 3rd month. But this time I didnt and well it ended. As happy as it all was going the crazy route would have been ok but add to that how attached he is to his mom...well lets just say he decided that he would rather live at home then be here. Ohh but he wants to be friends. There are some ex's I can be friends with. The love I had for this one means I can't be friends with him. He was forever, I saw forever, I heard the click...and now its back to doing it the way it was done before him.
Hell i thought we were getting back together and nope he was getting his big stuff from my house. Ha so funny the way men will get to you.
I guess it's back to the drawing board. My world is upside down right now but thats a good thing because now it looks like im smiling! lol lame i know.
Thankfully I had a relationship with his mama before him and her and I are all good because her and Mae clicked real well and I want her to still see her. He doesn' t get the confusion it would cause for her to hang with him because well she wanted a daddy she chose him and well didnt last long.
Though to his credit he does love Mae and is willing to give her rides to see him and shit so at least he has one up on the donor.
Anyways im gonna get my ass ready to take this kid to school and chill before work.
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That was a whirlwind. I just hate to hear about being hurt and Mae getting hurt too. I understand how hard it is to be friends with an ex, it's either all or nothing for me.
ReplyDeleteJust keep being you and taking care of your needs... it'll get better.
hugsss to you!