Monday, April 2, 2012

HOP HOP HOP

That's what the Easter Bunny does! I was the bunny! I had a great time until they told me I had to go to lunch. Damn it I was enjoying all the kids even if i was sweating to death.

Hardwood floors need to have rugs on them lol we keep ending up with bruises in places we shouldnt have them lol. Yeah we're working on that making a baby thing. Hopefully it will happen but if not then we still have Mae.

There really truly isnt anything going on in the life of the crazies. Work, love, food, and do it all again lol.

The only interesting thing to happen is that Earl thinks he saw the kids dad. He calls him Skullet and the woman he was with Fugly. Not my words but i find them amusing. What I don't find amusing is that if it was him that he saw, he was two blocks from my house. Which means he either walked down or the woman gave him a ride. Guess that I was right when I said he wanted nothing to do with her because if he did he would have used that woman for a ride to get his kid.

Oh well, the only thing that thought does is freak out Earl because he's afraid Mae will forget him. What he doesn't know is that yesterday Mae started talking about (we'll go with skullet lol) and she started to call him daddy and then stopped and called him dad. He had two years to be with her and now she has a daddy she isn't worried so much about him anymore so now she has a dad and a Daddy. Daddy wins everytime because its the daddy that does the most work.

Life is good and i didnt get screwed at work as much as they tried lol they fucked up and yay im good!

No comments:

Post a Comment