Literally 2 minutes to type this before I have to get my ass back out the door to go to work. However by wasting gas and coming home I spent all my paycheck lol. Bills bills bills! But the bills are paid and I only have to work til 3 today with tomorrow off.
Since our fight things have been great. Its weird again let me tell you being at the place where youre good. I think ron was the guy who showed me good guys are out there and i got practice. and my Earl whos as crazy as they come is who i was waiting for.
Him and Mae have really embraced their father/daughter relationship. He has graduated to taking her to school and waiting with her til Tammy gets here on the weekends.
Like I said 2 minutes my pants are screaming at me lol the alarm says run so i must run!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment