Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Already better

Today is already starting out better then the last two days! And I look goooood lol, make up is flawless and im smelling pretty to go to work with the public and be super happy lol.

Seriously though I do love my job its just the politics that suck. But i did get made full time before I get into trouble about my attendence lol.

I even have time to type this out before work. You know youre doing good when you have extra time.

Im going to work today and just gonna make it my day because only I can choose to have a good or bad day.

Kinda hoping that I dont work with his mom today just because i dont want to talk about yesterday. Especially when it hurt so much.

Ok so its off to work I go, come home and rush to take movies back and know its going to be a good day! whether it wants to be or not lol

No comments:

Post a Comment