Holy crap batman! Up at 3 am again because Mae had to get up. So of course I had to stay up to make sure she went back to bed and stayed there. About an hour and a half later I was snoring on the couch because I just had a feeling she'd get back up lol.
Today I don't have much of an agenda except do the dishes and sleep and be lazy. I figure what the hell are two days off for lol.
Soooooo we're both covered in bruises from our romp on the hardwood floors. BUT lol the best part is that the wine made for some pictures that um omg what the hell lol. He lost his hat yesterday and looked and looked and looked for it. Then for some reason I got my phone out and was looking at the pictures. Well we have the proof of hat and that there is baby makin equipment lol. We didn't even remember it til we saw it lol and then of course we promptly found the hat lol. OMG we are bad bad bad people lol.
Well nothing going on still just living life, enjoying our family, and trying not to strangle the kid lol have a great one.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun!
ReplyDelete