We survived Halloween! Sunday I took Mae and Sid trunk or treating down at the church.
That was a nice experience. I may have to look more into it next year. You know map out what churches are doing it when. Then I can just haul her butt around to them instead of freezing on the night of lol. Ok who am I kidding she won't be happy unless she goes out lol.
My friends older kids took the two little girls trick or treating Sunday night. Took them an hour to walk to the end of our block lol. So we sent them back out after they brought the girls back.
The girls got virtually zero chocolate. They did however get all that gross candy they like lol. The older kids went behind us on the next block and that was where all the chocolate was hiding out lol.
They brough back minis and regular size bars.
I was able to get a decent haul myself lol. Took a box of hostess to do it, but I did good lol. Well if your following me on facebook you know how well lol.
This weekend is my weekend. Going to go out of state with NO mae!! WoooHooo! So I have something to look forward to and Thursday is conference day at school. Joy o Joy!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss the days of making costumes for my kids and taking them trick or treating. Just another sign they are getting older!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter has a count down to her 18th birthday, not THAT makes me feel old!
Glad you got some goodies for yourself, we all need a little chocolate fix now and then!!