Ok, so here's the deal. I did NOT vote for Obama. I did not belive one word that came out of his mouth. I did not belive he would be able to do anything he was promising.
I know nothing about politics and this is strickly my own words and feelings about this subject. I won't debate my feelings because I will never believe your right and I don't expect you to believe I'm right. So pffft! Anyways!
I don't know of one thing that Obama has done that I approve of. Maybe there is something out there, but I havn't run across it. Or I just don't remember because I hate everything else.
My family is Democrat ALL the way! My mom would say you'll go up in a puff of smoke if you vote Republican. Well, after years of voting straight Democrat, I voted Republican. I did not go up in a puff of smoke, didn't even see a half assed puff.
I voted for McCain and Palin. I was all for them because if Hillary, who even though she has issues, has for the most part been able to get some stuff done. Kind of like been there done that, now I get to be in charge, ya know? I figured that we had already lived through Bush, what was 4 more years!? And now I really wonder!
The bailouts! Oooo seriously the bailouts pissed me off! The auto bail out put business' in my state out of business. The houseing bailouts made me want to bitch slap a whole lot of people!
You have $1000 as your budget. That means you ONLY have $1000 to spend. If you KNOW that you only have a $1000 and go out and get a mortgage for $1500 you deserve to be slapped. I don't know how these people didn't understand that if you can't afford it, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT so you don't get it! And any company willing to lend to them was stupid as well.
I get why they bailed the homeowners out, so we didn't have the homeless rate go way up. At least I hope that's why they did it.
But I still think that Obama is doing a shit job, and that's my opinion.
Today I voted Democratic because we need the people to work together until we can get someone new in office. But it makes me laugh to see that the Republicans are winning all over. Now lets see how bad both sides can fuck this up!
Because all I can see is a lot of bickering and a lot of standing around. I don't know whats going to happen, but I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be good. Does anyone know a good fallout shelter I could hide in til we get a new guy in Washington?
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl! I also voted for McCain but I'm realizing that he is of the same progressive bent as Obama. The only difference is McCain would have slowly brought us to the same place as Obama has and that wouldn't have been good.
ReplyDeleteMcCain would have been so slow that we wouldn't have realized what was happening until it was too late to change. At least with Obama we could see it coming and take steps to see it.
Kind of sad that I'm happy someone is ruining the country quickly rather than slowely. *laughs*
I also read your most recent post and Mae's dad has some serious issues. I can't believe he would even think you'd do something like that to Mae. *rolls eyes*