I'm online for my enjoyment. I am on lots of different websites, so I can say a bunch of different shit and either elicit a response or just post because I want to. I look at what I want and I comment on what I want. I'm not generally afraid to say something. I do know when it's better to not say anything at all if I have a differing opinon(Brenda, I have a different opinion about then your other friends....thats why i just said hugs) because noone likes to be jumped on.
I will say shit about the way you look, act, dress, things you post publicly...If you don't want someone to comment then don't share. I say all these things as a generalization. I'm not going to totally fuck someone's day up, unless of course they ask me to. And when you put shit out for the public to see you can't expect everyone to agree or be all rosey.
So that being said! Remember awhile back when Mae's Dad had some girl and she in turn came at me through another website? How he told me that she was a convicted sex offender. Yea well I left that one alone. Ok so I looked at the psycho bitch, and yea she's a psycho even on paper. Anyways! I have a friend from high school and now he is hooked up with her in the lifestyle.
How do I know this? Was I "stalking" her profiles? Was I scouring the net for some peice of information? Was I have no life of my own and obsessing over someone that was taken care of a ways back? The answer to all is no. I was minding my own business, saying all the bullshit I spew on a daily basis, and then I got a friend request on another sight from someone I didn't know. On that other site I don't add very many people as my friend. I think at the moment I have 3 or maybe 4. I don't feel the need to friend EVERYBODY. I just dont, so I look at anyone who requests me.
Oooo lawdy lord! It turns out to be the crazy psycho. The girl who tried to start shit with me and the kids dad, the one who is sooo fucking stupid that she tried to say she was forced to have sex with a 15 year old because it was tradition, she couldnt say no. Blah Blah Blah! She was the one arrested and charged because she was the one in the wrong. If she had been raped the police would have also charged that person with rape. Guess what? They didn't they charged her. Anyways! She has a new Owner, she has a new girlfriend...blah blah....and the Owner is my highschool friend. What the hell?
If you want me out of your internet life...why invite me into it? Why poke me? Do you really want me to be the big bad bitch(as if lol)? I have no problem saying a lot of bullshit, I can taylor what I spew out to make you think I'm talking about you, but in reality you only wish lol. So I'm waiting to see what my friend says to my email.
I can be friends with him, I dont have to be friends with her. So I sent him a question. Asking why his pedofile assed psycho is sending me friend invites when she has already started drama in my life. I'm hoping the answer is he told her to, not that he didnt know. Because seriously...why do you want to fuck with me? I don't have anything, I don't do anything, unless of course something that I've written has felt like a poke against her.
I don't know, bottom line is sometimes you cant fix psycho.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BRAVOOOOOO BRAVO>> BRAV the HELL O!!
ReplyDeleteOk.. my take on this.. If he issssssssssss Her DOM/Master.. she doesn't friggin need FRIENDS and she doesn'tttttttttttt need to be adding you knowing your past with her EX ( the man) and she DOESNT need to be adding you knowing your a friend of her now Dom. PERIOD... that is a little girl trying to play in the big world and cause crap and that will get her bit*h smacked.. GRRRR... I have some issues with all this (LIFESTYLE) crap that looks like nothing more than people wanting to have an excuse to have their kinks, while in fact they are STILL bored with their own existance and even the so called lifestyle they live has taught them/her ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT BECOMING ANYONE WITH ANY OUNCE OF PROPER MANNER.. ORRRRRRRRR respect..
grrrrrrrr... Ok.. Love you..
hehehehe
and how come I can't read Brendas blog :(
ReplyDeleteI don't know why you cant read her blog, have to ask her lol.
ReplyDeleteAnd so the site shows when your message was read and he read it. And like a true man..had no reply to me. Sooooo yeah whatever.
I just don't get why you want me to leave you alone but yet you come to me and beg me to play lol...seriously...whatever lol