I have 5 hours to get everything DONE! I still have the bathroom to clean, laundry to put in the dryer, living room to vaccum and pick up, food to cook, have to go to walmart with my list, and then pray to god that the rain stays away for good!
I got up this morning and sat out on the deck under my pink umbrella. Trying to smoke and cover me, my smoke, and the ashtray lol. Also the margarita bottles have multiplied lol. Now we have a full one and two half full ones lol. Wooo it should be good. But my fridge looks like a frat house lol. Inside the drinks and hot dogs, and on top mac n cheese lol.
I picked Mae's room up, half assed, but you can see the floor lol. Though that leaves me with a HUGE tub of clothes to sort through and hang up..uck! Downstairs there are two baskets plus a third waiting that can be hung up right away. Did I mention i have a party to set up for lol.
I also have to scrub off the tables outside. Yea the rain this morning didnt help me as much as Id have liked lol.
So real soon we are off to WalMart and hopefully I dont over spend because maaaaaaaaan this turned into a production lol. Talking to Brigitte earlier she said you wanted a small event. I quickly corrected her and said no i wanted nothing to do with this lol but it was to be a small gathering which turned into an event which turned into a production lol.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Busy, busy, busy! Margarita bottles??? I need some of those!
ReplyDelete