I just found out that they are not fixing the AC at work. This is not a real good sign. There is a possibility that I will be out of work for a little while if the rumor mill is true. My friend says that our boss will definilty be opening a new location if they sell the building we are located in. That's why the AC isn't being fixed, we think, because the current owners don't want to sink any money into the place.
My Aunt had her pacemaker put in and of course you know my family, it couldn't just be simple lol. This wasn't bad or anything just not simple. They get her in there and find out her anatomy is a bit different so instead of going in the hole they made lol they have to go on the other side. She also had to have 2 units of blood yesterday because her hemoglobin was at 8. Your supposed to be at like 12. I went up and visited with her for about an hour. She was pretty tired so an hour was long enough.
Today I'm working and unfortunatly I'm working with the new girl. I have heard stories about how she works! It looks like I may have to unleash the beast because I am not, hear me I AM NOT going to be stuck at work til nearly 11pm. We should be out of there no later than 10:15. I especially don't want to be there late tonight because I have to drive to my mom's after work. That's an hour long drive, it's a dark drive, and there are the dreaded deer to look out for!
I switched my schedule earlier this week so I could have tomorrow off because we are going to Missouri for Baby Myah's 1st birthday party. I told the girl who is taking my shift that she caused a whole bunch of happy tears. The begining of the week my mom didn't know if my dad would be able to drive her. So I switched it up and we are going to a party! Yayy first birthday!
Though it will be a little sad because this is the first first birthday that Grandpa Max wasn't at. He was there for all the others. So this will be a bit difficult I think.
And just a little bit ago I figured out why it was so damned hot in the house, and didn't cool off after the air was turned on. My friend was here doing her laundry and totally didn't see that the dryer vent wasn't connected. Um hellllloooo it's going to be hot if the hot air is blowing right inside and heat rises!!
So we suffered yesterday because she just doesn't pay attention. I had to remind them too that since they don't do the dishes it's one glass for multiple uses. You know if you have milk, rinse the fucker out and put your pop in later. They live in what I call a hoarder house. You know that show on A/E? Yea that's there house. I've lived like that once and never again! As it is I'm hating my house because it's so torn up from fixing it that it looks like a dump.
Actually it looks the way my mom saw it through her eyes when everyone else saw it as clean. My friends would see it now and go damn it's dirty. But until we can put everything away the liviing room and poor Mae's room are packed full of just plain crap.
I need to get my ass in gear and pack our bag. Thankfully it's only a 2 day trip, but still I always over pack. You never know what you'll need or if someone will have an accident and need 30 pairs of undies lol.
Have a safe fun filled weekend!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment