Today I made it through church without crying like a baby. Had a couple tears squeeze out but I didn't bawl. Though I did feel better after communion because I passed a woman who was crying. Yes! I am not the only one who cries in church!
I should be blogging more but I just can't find anything to blog about. I'm not involved in any drama, except for my tv viewing pleasures lol. I don't have any men in my life. All I have is me and Mae.
I guess I could blog about work drama. But maaan after dealing with it all week, do i really want to go there now?
There is one thing I'm curious about. And I really shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth either lol, but just a little of that lol.
I'm supposed to be cutting the grass. I was going to do it today but the morning rained and well by the time church was over, lunch out was consumed, and a trip to WalMart I was done lol. I'll get to it tomorrow before work. Anyways...I wasn't able to get into the garage because they were building the deck.
Bill had all his stuff in the garage blocking the lawnmower. Well I called my dad to see if I had a path because the grass is getting long. Him and my mom both say well the front looks good and were going to tell me I did a good job. Only one problem. I didn't do any mowing.
Some lawn fairy came by and did the front yard. Now my question after being thankful is...um what about the backyard lol. If you could do the front why not hit the back. Obviously they werent concerned about trespassing lol. I don't know, I don't care really. I'm just happy I only have to tackle the backyard.
I'm working a lot of hours this week and had a shit load of hours last week. Even pulled a double. But I need to find a job and all I'm finding is rejection. My mom is starting to get on me again. It's not like I'm not giving her money. I just paid the water bill. She is on me on me on me! So I get to figure out how I can give her 50 dollars a week when after daycare I have gas money and then about 20bucks. This is going to be fun. So the work search continues and now I'm even broker then before. Ahhh the joys of having my mom for the homeowner. Welcome back 16!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just keep reading my blog, it's enough drama for everyone!!
ReplyDeleteThe old saying "time heals" is true, it never goes away, but it does get easier. My dad has been gone 8 yrs now, most of your posts I haven't been able to comment on because I'm crying too hard to be make sense of my thoughts. (that's NOT a bad thing) I guess it's when I'm emotionally raw with my current situation that makes me miss my dad even more.
While your mom owns the house you live in, and parents can be a pain in the butt, it's still better than a stranger making threats to evict you and your child!
Don't take the rejections personally, it's the economy we're in, no one can find a good job lately, no matter their experience or education. Hung in there!!
I'm afraid that 8 years later I'm still going to be this big huge mess. I take comfort in time heals but damn i just can't get to the place that i believe it. One day at a time though one day one step is all i can do lol.
ReplyDeleteI am curious about what happened with Harriet after you found out he was at it again...your drama makes me want to take a road trip and hit someone really hard, then rig them all up in some bondage gear, and then take the whip to their ass while i show them how to parent and take care of a house...and this from a person who has issues doing both but still does them lol.
hope your van is acting better!
My home is owned by my parents...it's like living at home, but only a different address!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate and love them dearly...but I am owned by my parents...catie