I'm a junkie. I can't go without. I have to have it as many times a day as I can get it. God help me if it's a holiday! Bravo is defnitly my drug of choice.
I've been sucked into the Jersey Housewives and am loving all the crazy drama! I mean seriously you can't write this shit, but you can edit it lol.
Seems though my drama love has come back to bite me in the ass!
My friend of like 15 years has decided that he wants to be an asshole. Ok so be one to me and be obvious about it.
There are 2 people who are not allowed to go to my mom's house per my dad's order. He doesn't put his foot down much, but when he does....well it's done. The kids dad is one of them and my friend Kenny is the other. Well I didn't know it was my dad who didn't want him there so all of the blame gets foisted onto my mom.
Well this year Tammy, the friend who was with us for Grandpa, was invited. Her kids, her mom for a day in the sun. They had a great time. They aren't embarassing when they get drunk. Ooo wait, she's the only one who drinks. But when she drinks it's not to excess like he does. She is capable of having a couple drinks and then going back to a soda.
My friend on the other hand is not. He can be any shade of drunk you want. From happy, funny, sad, mean, loud, obnoxious, dangerous. Well who wants to run the risk of getting one of the bad ones? Definitly not me. I don't want to babysit anyone at my moms other than Mae!
Well we are horrible rotten people. To spare his feelings we didn't tell him Tammy and the family were coming down for 4th of July. We lied! OOO kill us now! But sometimes you have to lie to spare your friends feelings. Noone wants to set out to hurt anyone.
Well yesterday at work I got a really lovely, yes sarcasm, voicemail from him. Going off about how he didn't think he had beef with my mom and how he did this, that, and whatever. He disrespected me and my mother for leaving the voicemail he did. I was ANGRY. So angry that I was ready to end a 15 year friendship.
I had no intention of speaking to him until the urge to punch him in the face had left. Yes, I know violence isn't the answer. With him though, sometimes you have no other choice. The message he left was a message you would leave for someone you just hate. Oooo hell no!
I've got his back! I always have his back. And yes I lie to him sometimes so as not to hurt him. Well he wants 100% honesty. Boy is he going to regret that one!
So I chewed him out and explained, LOUDLY, that I am not his fuck buddy, baby mama, girlfriend, or anything. You want to call me family, you want to call me sister..well then you show some fucking respect. You want to fill my spot with another girl who drinks?
Fine go ahead. It doesn't bother me that you have friends! HOWEVER...do not ever mistake who is who in your life! I didn't see that chick having your back when you were about to get fucking jumped. I didnt see her follow after the guy was following you out of the bar. I dont see her standing there to make sure you got off ok and didnt get knocked to the ground when we left.
Don't disrespect me and pull some bullshit. Sooo yea now I have drama with one of my best friends. I'm sure it will get better, but i think I may have to punch him in the face.
Then he tried to pull some shit and say something about me coming over on the 1month anniversary of my Grandpas death to drink and hang out and just try to get through the day. Ya know what..i have never said shit to him about his mom dying. For fucks sake I was the one who drove him down.
Gawwwwwd don't you just love the drama!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Jersey Housewives? I have to say ewwwwww!! I know we like a lot of the same show but that ain't one of them. *laughs*
ReplyDeleteBesides, from your post, I think you have just as much drama in your life as they do in theirs...only yours isn't scripted. Maybe you should start carrying a camera. I bet you could make some $$$$
*hugs to you and the Mae*
I haven't watched much on Bravo, while I do like oxygen... love Snapped! I always tell Jeffrey I watch it to see what mistakes they made, so I won't make the same.. then ask him if he wants "green jello"!
ReplyDeleteHeck, at least some drama keeps your mind off other things!!