Do you recall me saying that when my mom does something it's a production from the last post? Well guess what?? It's turned into a big production! I knew it would, she said no it won't. I KNEW IT WOULD...can you hear the frustration??
Sooooo as far as I can tell at this moment in time, before the phone starts ringing for the day, and it starts getting bigger we are at 12 people so far. That's confirmed....12 people! Unconfirmed are 4 to 6 other adults, several kids, and 1 maybe. That is not a little get together!
THAT IS A PRODUCTION!! My mom is going to string white lights now, which I like but really? seriously!, she is maybe bringing the kiddie pool, buying a different deck set(possibly she has Lowes credit), we are now having brats on the grill(which I have to purchase), I'm making the cheese dip, I'm getting a birthday cake for my friend Tammy's son. I've known him his whole life, it's like Aunt Heather ya know?
But he is going to be 15 and needs to have his birthday awknowledged! Mom is going to get some beer and a veggie tray, and bring hopefully a couple of chairs.
I knew this was going to turn into a big fucking production. AND my favorite! You need to clean the house up. LIKE I DON'T ALREADY DO THAT!! Like we are still not in a state of fuckedupness because of the fixing up of the house. Poor Mae's room is still a disaster, the living room is worse, and I'm having a hard time keeping the bathroom and kitchen up to her standards.
Did you know that the ants my Grandpa has been getting in the house for ooo say the last 15 years, every single year....ARE MY FAULT!!! That the two empty soda cans, and the capped 3 empty soda bottles are what has brought them in?? That a garbage can that has empty cans in it it, in sacks is garbage that needs to be changed, EVEN THOUGH you can clearly see the garbage can for the garbage is empty?? Thank you Dad for stepping in on that one to set her a little straight. BUT the ants are still my fault!
Thank god my friend Kimmi who is coming is taking Mae to her dad's after our shindig because I think I may need to drink the bottle of margaritas lol.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes you live there, but since she's turned it into a production, she should help clean too! Once you get going, I'm sure you will have a wonderful gathering!! Drink one for me!
ReplyDelete