Monday, July 19, 2010

Joy o Joy, it's almost time to get ready for work. But we made it back from my sister and my mom's house so that's good.

It was ungodly hot down there! Just looking out the window had you breaking out in a sweat. Hell drinking a beer at the restraunt I began to wonder if I was sweating so much that it was going in my beer. It was a very large beer lol.

But Myah turned 1, we cried because Grandpa wasn't there, we at a huge amount of food. And Mae came home with the shortest hair she's had since birth.

If your on my facebook you can see the picture. My god it's short. And I will be getting my money back for having to get it cut. I have such a hard time finding daycare and then this happens. Mom wants me to quit but she doesn't understand that if I quit that I'm not going to find another daycare. It's just not out there for people who work like I do. Or at least the best available isn't available. Oh well she will be back in school soon so we will have other things on our mind besides ok what's going to happen at daycare next.

I'm doing ok, just feeling a little blah. Katie will be turning 16 next month. I guess we're having the party in iowa. Mom was like can you help, I was like no mom I will not contribute anything to her party. DUH, of course I'll contribute where I can.

All in all it was a nice visit, but maaaan....I tell you what...not being the driver was a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could pull off short hair!
    She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete