Thursday, July 29, 2010

So I'm going to steal the theme from Dawn's blog, but only because she got her blog out before I got mine out lol. Soooo say it with me....PRODUCTION. Yes, this party is growing. And as the party grows so does the heather-do list.

What started out as 4 people has turned into a bunch of people. Now my mom is bringing over another table that I need to clean up and set up. The fun part is she is bringing her bag game. Soo we will have entertainment.

My friend Brigitte is now bringing walking tacos. I knew, just knew, that this would become a party. You can't just invite people over with just a bag of chips. Ok so you can, and it can be fun, but come on..who doesn't want a party lol.

I was talking to my friend Brigitte on the deck earlier and I figured out that I'm damn lucky when it comes to my core group of girlfriends. The 3 of them all get along. There are no issues between any of them or the kids, or the significant others. That's something hard to come by. I'm real glad that they get along.

So this party, production, driveheathercrazy monster is only going to be slowed down by one thing....RAIN. Here's hoping for no rain and that the extra hour of sleep I'm giving myself doesn't come back to bite me in the ass lol. Thankfully Tammy is coming over early to lend me a hand....

We are going to have a good time! Margaritas, bag, walking tacos, hot dogs, cheese dip, veggie tray, and birthday cake.....Breathe in Breathe out...relax your a big girl and you can do this!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, I hope you are able to enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was doing that whole breathe in, breathe out thing last night. So many patties, so little time. Then of course, once I got started and got into a rhythm, it didn't take as long as I thought it would.

    I made 75 perfectly shaped hamburger patties in under 2 hours.

    I hope you can enjoy your "tiny little get-together. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete