skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Continuing Journey
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Horrible Horrible Friday! And now it's time to drive to Missouri.
Let's just put it this way.. I did all the work, and then found out Mae had her hair cut.
Is it time for vodka?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2019
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
2016
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(36)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(164)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(15)
▼
July
(12)
I have 5 hours to get everything DONE! I still hav...
So I'm going to steal the theme from Dawn's blog, ...
There are alot of blogs out there about the horrib...
Do you recall me saying that when my mom does some...
My mother is going to be the death of me. She driv...
Joy o Joy, it's almost time to get ready for work....
Horrible Horrible Friday! And now it's time to dri...
I just found out that they are not fixing the AC a...
As I've written before I've been going to church w...
I'm a junkie. I can't go without. I have to have i...
Today I made it through church without crying like...
A Laugh to Start Your Day
►
June
(8)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(218)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(37)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
About Me
HappilyFlawed
Mommy to a beautiful girl. Currently slaving away as your friendly cashier. Fiercly loyal to those that matter. Too trusting, but getting better. Loving all that life has to offer.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment