Friday, January 29, 2010

I am hiding out! Right this very moment I am hiding from the phone, Mae, my grandpa, I am in hiding lol. Today has been one of those days! One of those days I'm going to have to borrow like 20 bucks because it's only 938am and I NEED A DRINK!! Not want one, need one lol.

There is nothing like waking up to finding out your bank accounts are WAAAAAAAAAAY out of wack! Trying to find charges you know you made and figure out which account has the right amount of money in it. Oh hell, I'm going to have to pause and go look at one of the accounts again, because now I'm worried about the 18 bucks in gas I got the other day. Insert elevator music here.

Ok that was another mistake!!! Seriously.. I don't understand how hard it is to add and subtract funds! They need to figure out a better way with the authorizations and the actual pulling of funds! Now my account shows that I have 3 bucks, BUT still isn't showing the phone payment. But my gas is covered lol.

Then I go to another account and I'm racking my brain to figure out if I used it. Do I really have 20 bucks in there, or is it an illusion!!

Then my mother!! OOOO seriously!! My mother! She ordered almost a hundred bucks worth of Pampered Chef. I just need to pick the check up. I have no idea when the stuff is coming. She's having a day about money too! So she's off on well that's bull and this is bull and I'm like here's the number call!! I got a text and I got the info. Now she's ok. Except for the next flurry of calls I got from her!!

Mae...do I really need to say anymore? I don't know what the hell her problem is besides she's spoiled and thinks she is the boss. I put her ass back in bed for a lil bit because I was tired of a tantrum every 2 minutes. She knows the word No, she hears the word No, the word No is applied to her daily...still...she has a tantrum.

I was freakin done!!!! She had a timeout in bed, which I know isn't the "correct" way. BUT I sent her there, made her lay down, told her she could get up when she could get up in a better mood.

We had the counseling services here yesterday. I asked what she thought about ADD and she just kind of nodded and said Yeah it kind of looks like that. Ohhhh joy! So now to wait for a real diagnosis from professionals. BUT she is going to come and see about helping me and Mae.

It's Friday! It's not supposed to be this hard this early lol. I have laundry in the washer, Mae has been fed, and I have about 15 more minutes that I can hide out! I'm going to enjoy my 15 minutes and then I have to face the music lol.

Have a great weekend everyone. Dawn...I sure hope you get better soon! I can kind of sense your frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment