There isn't much going on in our world. Just some things that I figure I better not talk about too much, you know that whole jinx factor lol. Still worried about money, and now that taxes are here, Ive realized...Even after taxes ill be broke.
I was getting a few thousand back, but this year i only made about 3 grand..yea i know big freakin difference in pay.
I had gotten excited about a room meet. Then after the excitment wore off and i THOUGHT about it. Realized that there was no way I can justify spending that kind of money on a trip. I want to be totally irresponsible with the money I might get. BUT when its not very much, bills have to be paid first. Which means, Maybe lol Ill have enough for a trip to Des Moines lol. Yay Des Moines lol.
Today I was disappointed by MamaNature. I was praying for school today lol. I was really really selfish and i think thats why it didnt happen lol. We were supposed to have a spa day, stress reliever at the school for the parents. Yea the weather turned nasty and we have a two hour delay which means...No school for Mae lol.
Im being flirted with a lot, but its sooo stupid. I think the dude thinks i just turned the net on for the first time. The rule is if hes flirting with you, hes flirting with 20 other people. DUH LOL. Then this guy from earlier posts decided to email me. WTH...seriously, and then!! LOL. And today i wake up to an email from another site. This one is one of those Adultish sites. Asking me why he hasnt seen me at the video store. Ummmm kinda scary, but kinda pissin me off lol. Why wait til now to say something to me lol.
Such is life lol. Like i said nothing going on with us right now. Though to be honest lol I really wouldnt mind finding someone to hang with lol as long as they're appropriate lol. Right now Im holding a secret about one of my best friends man, and i just cant bring myself to tell her what ive heard. I think I need to, but seriously...noone wants to hear the story I was told. Hopefully the phone call my friend made to the guy gets him to straighten up, if not...All i know is Im waiting till after the party in February to talk to my girl! I dont want to ruin something fun for her.
Yayyyy its a boring life, but im living it!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment