Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hey Dawn, it's story time!

So I'm minding my own business and I'm just floating around the net. Decide that I'd like to see if the lingerie place in town has a website. Find lots and lots of links that go no where. Then I find a yahoo thing. There is one review. ONE FREAKING REVIEW!! You are never going to guess which crazyass from my drama life was there lol.

Whole other website a couple days ago. I'm floating around, looking at things, and then the status's. Fuck me right there on top was the crazyass that contacted me about the kids dad. Oh hell!

The net is not big enough anymore lol. So there I am minding my own business when that ONE review is from the crazyass!!

WTF I'm telling you it's crazy weird. Hell there are people who I deleted a long long time ago and for some reason yahoo is asking me to connect with them. On facebook same thing. When I delete people I delete them the right way. All contact information is gone, thats what delete is for lol.

It makes me wonder what kind of crazy shit the universe has in store for me next.

Or maybe it's not me getting unlucky and its the kids dad lol. From the lil tidbit he told me about her the other day lol..i hope for his sake not lol.

Anyways..thats the strange in my world. Time to go back to hiding in my room from my mom and grandpa lol Mae's snoozin lol.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say that I am surprised by your story, but alas, I can't. I told you that you were a fruitcake magnet when I first started chatting with you.

    After all, we met because of the crazyasses. *bats eyelashes*

    Even the World Wide Web is not enough space to demagnify you. *laughs*

    *big hugs to you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who da thunk that the web wasn't big enough lol

    Well the crazyass's arent going anywhere soon lol unless of course they start medicating the water lol

    ReplyDelete