Monday, January 18, 2010

I have said it before and I'll say it again! I want to be able to just bring baby after baby into the world. I want to not be selfish and stupid and (insert your word here) and just keep bringing kids into the world.

I love babies and kids. I would have a dozen of them, IF I COULD. Physically I am able to bring lots and lots of babies into this crazy world. I'm also able to produce enough milk, lol, to feed a small village. BUT

I don't have the means to support anymore kids. I am having a hard enough time as it is. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to have more kids. I just know enough to go to the doctor's every 3 months and bare a hip.

Where did this rant come from? It comes from the fact that my brother is going to have ANOTHER baby. He isn't even divorced from the whore who told him the kid was his. Turns out the kid isn't his. I saw the whore yesterday and fell out laughing. Did everything but point and laugh.

Anyways thats not the point. The point is my brother keeps having kids with people and then doesn't want to be responsible for them. Oh wait I hear someone mumbling what about you and Katie.

That situation is completely 100% different! I have done everything in my power to be there for Katie, and to provide what I can for Katie. I am being forced out of her life a day at a time by my sister. Unfortunatly for her, Some bonds can never be broken, only delayed!

Anyways..so my brother decides it's totaly over between him and the whore. He gets a new girlfriend. AND is very inappropriate with this new girl. He brings her to my moms house to introduce her and he's talking about 6 months down the road with her and he loves her. Blah Blah Blah! Like a week or two later, they broke up.

Thanksgiving comes...ANOTHER new girlfriend! We had hopes for this one. She goes to school, she is age appropriate. She looked and acted like she had her shit somewhat together.

Then at Christmas, I missed this one, but guess what? We're having a baby!! And expected everyone to be all happy. My mom said that she isn't going to get close to this baby either. She hates when the kids get taken away.

He has a son, who he sees, but it's drama city. He has a daughter from another whore, you can see her on girls gone wild screwing in a dumpster, who he has given his rights up to because he didn't want to fight anymore with the mom. And now the winner of them all:

The girlfriend wants him to get DIVORCED NOW because she doesn't want to have a baby with a married man. UM HELLO!! What the fuck do you think you just did? He's married and your pregnant. You ARE having a baby with a married man. Doesn't matter if he gets divorced now or not. You fucked a married man, even if seperated, and are pregnant. Do the math.

In a way I'm way jealous. Why can't I just go out and be irresponsible and have as many babies as I want. Why can't I just have sex with no thought to the consequences. Hell as it is I'm not even having sex but I keep getting the shot because maybe I'll have a moment, or drunken encounter and need it. BECAUSE I have some kind of conscience!

I guess this rant is all about how I love babies and have to play with everyone else's because I'm responsible. Can I please not be responsible?

Here's to everyone else knowing

No comments:

Post a Comment