Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I knew my mom would take my sister's side in the battle of the texts. Yea it's my fault I wasn't there at Christmas. It's my fault that the niece didn't see Mae. It's my fault, my fault, my fault. All because my sister feels bad she sent it.

She didn't mean she tells Katie I'm a fuck up, that she would have to tell her that we weren't going to be there. Um yea I call bullshit. You don't use those words and not have said SOMETHING! Whatever!

I know that it's not my fault. I told my mom today that the reason I wasn't there had NOTHING to do with OUR fight, it had EVERYTHING to do with the text. That there was no way I would be able to control my temper and not cause a scene. How the fuck would you feel if you got that kind of text.

I told my mom that my sister owes me a fucking apology. Yea I won't ever get that!

Seriously...Oh and now we are reinvited to go to the February party. Well jeez thanks, let me guess you want me to bring the chicken to the party now!

That's my dysfunctional family! Soooo now we are going to my mom's house this Friday because my hours changed at work on Friday. I'm waiting to go talk to my girl K at work and see if there is some drama around that because I made a comment to the boss in front of the girl I was to work with Friday nights friend. Yea well bring the fuckin drama on.

I only told the truth, that yes I have no problem working with the girl, I have a problem working with her on a Friday night. The last Friday night we worked together we struggled. I've been at my job over 6 months and the last time I struggled on a Friday was when I was still new. I'm sorry but on a Friday night I'd prefer not to struggle. Sooo let's see if there is drama when I get to work. I like the girl, I just want to work a Friday with someone who knows wtf they are doing. Hell I'd even work with the other new girl because she at least has a clue and is progressing in her job the way you should.

It's not a hard job to slice meat/cheese, weigh them, and put stuff on them. But this girl hasn't even retained the fact that a half one meat sub gets 3 ounces of meat and a half 2 meat sub gets 1 1/2 ounces of each meat. We have subs going out that are halves with 7 ounces of meat on them. Hell we have an Italian sub that should have about 12 pieces of meat on it going out with 4 slices. Seriously, I'm not trying to start shit, I just want a smooth Friday.

Even if it is because of drama, that's ok because that means more tip money on Friday!

There you have it the long and short of it. Oh yea and the other day I did right by my kid's dad. So I should be square with my sista Karma!

1 comment:

  1. I think I would be pretty pissed if I had received that kind of text so I can understand how you feel. You are owed an apology but from the way you talk, it sounds like that is not your sister's forte.

    Sorry for all the drama going on. I guess you could just think of it as you are padding your good Karma quotient. Maybe? I'm not much help, but I'm trying.

    How about a cyber hug?

    ReplyDelete