Let's just start out with...Yes, I am that kind of bitch! Yes, I'm begging my sister karma to be gentle with me for what I am going to blog about. I am going to blog about it and fully enjoy the situation as I laugh and go..thank you karma for working. Again, yes, I am this petty, small minded, rude, and HUMAN. After the Text..I'll own that for a moment!
As you well know I got that horrible text right before Christmas. Then Katie came up to visit because she was staying in Iowa until my mom and dad went to Missouri for New Years Eve.
Mom said that since she had spent the last couple with me that she was going to go to my sister's house. Sure no big deal to me lol. I can always find someone to party with lol. And I did!
And as I blogged we had a fabulous time. We ate, drank, and were merry. Noone died, noone got their ass beat, and it was a great time! In Iowa!
Things weren't so rosey in Missouri. To avoid another whole shit storm of drama, I didn't remove my sister from my facebook. You know that would have been the gossip and blah blah of the family. Wasn't doing it, nuh huh can't make me! I am sooooo very very glad that I didn't.
I get online whenever it was posted...I can't remember if it was the day after or the day after after. I'm facebooking around and a couple posts from the top...There It Is! My sister karma came to visit me, ok so maybe it wasn't karma, but whatever it was...I LAUGHED! Oh god, it just got better! I read one of the comments! Ohh I'm hurting my sista karma.
Her post was: Man o Man! i rang in the new year at the ER with Josh. Allergic reaction to nuts. Thanks for the advice Dr. S(thats our cousin, shes a nurse).
Ooooo I'm telling you I just died laughing! I couldn't believe it. Here she got her mother down for NYE and then her husband, who is allergic to some nuts, goes and has a reaction. The part I just read in the comments that made me laugh again was a comment my cousin made. It said too bad he didn't listen to me the first time.
That means those dumbass's sat around while he had an allergic reaction. Allergic reactions are serious, or can be. But hey I can't help stupid. Because if MY husband, who was ALLERGIC to nuts, was sitting around eating nuts that he was able to and whatever happened happened...Um I would think it was an AR.
With all the stuff that goes home about peanut allergies in the school, i think it should be common sense that you would look to that as the culprit. AND knowing he is already allergic, would automatically mean a trip to the ER.
So there you have it, I am that bitch! But after that text...I don't know.. you call it...karmic retribution or just a coincident??
**don't judge me to harshly lol*
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, you definitely had the better NYE...I know, I read the whole story. *laughs*
ReplyDeleteLike I said, that was a horrible text to send to anyone, let alone a sister so yep...karma is a bitch.
*nonjudgemental hugs*