So remember that catalog I ordered the Christmas boxes out of ? Yea they sent me a new catalog today! Now I know that they don't know I have a girl named Katie. BUT Somehow I think someone tattled lol.
I always buy Valentines for the kids. My sisters, mine, and my brothers. I'm cool like that lol. I love WalMart at Valentines because they have tons of stuff kids love. Well this catalog is candy candy candy lol.
Im getting suckered into buying from them again!! I did't want to be pulled in but I sure was. Doesn't help that the name Katie is on a ton of the things lol. Right now my cell is blinking with a message from Katie. I had to text her to get her view on gummi bears.
I hate not having money and wanting to send gifts lol. Spending this money means we don't get a trip to the video store. But it's so worth it to see them smile because they got a present. I like giving gifts lol. I'm stupid like that lol.
Well back to the catalog and see what the verdict is on the GB's.
Ok checked the text...they are her fav no joke lol. That's what I got back. She isn't a little girl anymore, so I can't buy for her like I do the other kids. Eventually they will all be too old for it lol. BUT they have a tin of freakin gummi bears and I thought she liked them but you know how kids are. They get older and leave stuff behind. I love my girl...guess Im going to have to shower her in gummi bears lol
Heres to raining bears
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Her view on gummy bears? LOL!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how well you remember being a teenager or how well you know any teenagers, but at this age, what you once thought of as their favorite could have been shoved to the side awhile ago lol.
ReplyDeleteHer view on gummi's LOVES LOVES LOVES THEM!! lol so ill be ordering lol.