Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Definitly not a typical blog. In a former life, i miss this part, i was a huge NASCAR fan. Im flipping channels and theres a Dale Earnhardt special on.

Now im sitting here blubbering like a baby again. They showed his win at daytona and his death. Both no matter how many times i see them bring me to tears.

I really really liked NASCAR, even been to a few races. Have a big tribute to DE on my back.

Yea, its not a typical tuesday if im sitting here blubbering over stuff lol.

Heres to the good memories!

2 comments:

  1. It might just be your hormone levels at the moment. I've gone from being able to cry at the drop of a hat, to uber-bitch mode during those hormonal times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you not still a Nascar fan? I don't really watch Nascar but I do know enough about it to know who the drivers are.

    ReplyDelete