Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sick! It's my turn! We got to the motel Friday after a crappy drive. Wouldn't you know that it would have to start snowing a couple hours before we left!

Driving down my gramps informed me that I wasn't to do more than 60 so we didn't end up in the ditch. The funny thing is at the time I was doing less than 50 lol.

Kimmi and I had a great time! We ate way to much lol. Had drinks in the hot tub. Ate way to much again lol. Had another couple drinks and more time in the hot tub.

I took along the dvd player so we could veg out in the room.

When we got there Katie pretty much dropped what she was doing to give me a hug. I gave her and my nieces and nephew their WalMart crap. They loved it. Would have been better if everytime I tried to hold the baby my sister and bil didn't come to scoop her back from me. Or the time I was trying to talk to the baby and my sister reached down and pulled the baby on the other side of her. I'm going to try to pretend she didn't realize I was talking to the baby!

Spent some time with the family, but mostly relaxed! It was a good time, even if the badness hadn't happened.

This morning I woke up about 5 and was just freaking sick! I was throwing up so bad and then the back end started! Good lord it sucked ass! Kimmi was sick last night. We ATE WAY TO MUCH FOOD!

Though for me it was more than just food! I just wish they would have stopped saying I drank to much. BECAUSE lol I hadn't had much at all in the way of drinking. Hell Kimmi drank more than me, and she doesn't drink that much lol.

But she was such a good friend. Heard me puking and wanted to bring me a washcloth, but they were in the bathroom with me lol. I told her on the drive home I appreciated it because I don't have anyone to take care of me when I'm sick. But I have a Kimmi!!

We made it home in great time, especially since I felt the need to puke and shit again! Oh joy o joy! Thankfully grandpa watched Mae while I passed out for another 4 hours. Yea I'm not real happy.

About an hour ago I finally ate something. And now I'm just praying that in the morning I feel much better lol.

At least I got the 2 days of hot tubs n margarita's in before the sickness found me.

It was a great time with family and I can't wait for next year. BUT FIRST....a trip to Des Moines with Mae during spring break to go swimming at a hotel's waterpark!

Hopefully I won't find myself sick that day lol.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and welcome home Dawn, now get back to bed lol!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the very late comment, but thanks for the welcome home. I hope Mae is okay after her fall from bed.

    I spent my gift from you and Mae...it was a lot of fun. Thanks again for being so sweet and thoughtful.

    By the way...my Master enjoyed emailing back and forth with you. He says you are funny and cool.

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete