Saturday, February 6, 2010

See I do know a thing or two about the way things work with my mom. She tried to pull some bullshit with me and of course being so obediant, yes sarcasm, I went ahead and did it for her.

Hung over and just wanting to spend the day in my bed, I didn't do that til after 3 this afternoon. I ended up staying at my friends house last night. We drank forever and then both of us passed out for a minute in the living room. I woke up and went to the bed lol.

Well we were up early. By 9 we were having breakfast. By 11 I was standing in line for a sandwhich. After coming home and my friend trying to shovel my gramps out of the snow drift that he thought was a good place to park the car. We ended up having to call my brother to pull it out.

Then my mother wants me to go get beer thats on sale. I was like, I'm hungover and I really don't want to go back out again. Seriously, I was in need of some sleep.

She pulled the same old bullshit about how I don't do anything for her and I stopped her. I was like look I was there the last 2 Saturdays. THEN I turned that shit around on her!

I told her that I WANTED something for doing something for her. That's when she was all don't do it, I don't want you to. I told her I didn't say I wouldn't do it, but yes it was an imposition.

Told her I wanted her to help make get whatever Katie to come up for Spring Break. I don't care. Tired of doing the right thing. I wanted her to back me and push for it! Told her that we need to see her. We need to see her for an extended period of time. That if we were a fucking divorced couple, I would have that time, and regardless of her wanting to not come she would still have to come.

WTF am I the only one who sees this? Plus I'm still trying to pinpoint exactly what it is that I am wrong of. I have paid in spades for whatever I've done. I just can't figure it out, and noone says.

Sometimes I think it's easier for them to hide behind the good of Katie. Well you know what, what about the good of me, grandpa and Mae.

Anyways...I'm ranting. It was a weird night last night and today with my mom's attitude it sucked. Oh and of course I was the bad guy for not wanting to go do something. Yea I'm a bit aggravated and emotional. Katie does that to me. Sighs!

No comments:

Post a Comment