Here we go again! It's back! I'm happy camping! Survivor Thursdays baby! I don't think obsessed describes it enough how much I enjoy Survivor!
I am guilty of loving every train wreck, piece of fluff, mind dissolving, brain rotting show there is out there. Just to make sure all that goo doesn't leak out the sides of my head, there are some real shows in there. Though some of the real shows lol, I'm not sure they qualify as much more than fluff lol.
I was at work the other night and A was like Survivor starts this week. Maaan I got excited, then she finished with Oh, next week. BUT for us Survivor junkies, there is a lil special on tonight. Yayyy Survivor Thursday's are back!
I know that this is shallow and stupid, but after being with Mae all day, I wanna watch tv at night. We tend to let her run the tv lol well Thursday's are mine baby!
Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway, Housewives....then by the time it gets to 11 or Midnight Star Trek The Next Generation. I love my Thursday night tv nights lol.
I havn't been blogging lately because I just havn't felt like putting anything to the screen. Things are going good on all fronts and while I could go on and on about the good stuff, I just don't feel like sharing. Though you would be surprised at some of the good stuff lol.
I'm waiting and on countdown for the hotel party. I'm pretty sure I blogged about it lol. Maybe not here because I don't remember if that was still 360 days or not. BUT the party is fast approaching and I'm ready for 2 days of nothing but drinks and swim suits.
Anyways...I'll be back to ramble again.
Here's to being lazy with the blogging.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment