Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let me start out with...i am not bipolar. Though i am having an evening where it really makes a person wonder! As you may have guessed the blog that was what 20 mintues ago? I was a mess. I was upset. I was crying. I was hurt. I was angry.

Lets face it i was just one big ball of fucked up! It was a situation that just sucks and there was no containing my emotions. Well lets bring on bipolar moment number 2 for the night!

Between the blog and everything i was talking to my friend Brigitte. I sent her a text telling her what was going on and she called me instead of texting. She knew i was crying and that i was all yuck. She said what i was thinking and didnt want to think about. She was like why doesnt katie spend the night, did i blog this, god it seems like i did. Im sorry im having a night!

Anyways...i decided to send my mom a text asking her if she would ask them about it. I had already been told katie wasnt ready to stay. But hell why not just ask! I mean the time had gotten cut really really short!

Well my mom called me and said she was sitting there and she had gotten my text. She had just decided to call them tonight instead of waiting and they called her!

Miracles do happen! Katie is now spending the night! I cried and cried and cried. My mom told me to take a hormone pill. Yea im thinking thats what i need more of lol.

Ohhh now i have to plan dinner. I told mom that id have to see if katie still liked meatloaf. She says she does so im making meatloaf. Im going to have to make some real mashed potatos too i think. Hell im already making potato salad ill have potatos.

Heres to bipolar moments that arent because your bipolar!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bipolar moment. I think they are actually good for you. Better to have a bipolar moment on your blog than in the middle of Wal-Mart or someplace public.

    I hope you have a great visit with Katie.

    *big hugs*

    Oh yeah...have I mentioned that school started for Taylor today? *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you've been on an emotional roller coaster, I wouldn't call that bi polar. There are times I think I may be bi polar. I can go from calm to pissed beyond reason in a matter of seconds, but I live with 5 teen aged children. No reason to stress now, your daughter is spending the night, you're getting pictures taken.....it's all good! Have a wonderful visit with your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete