Im exhausted! Im very very tired! I didnt sleep for shit last night! Ive already got a load of laundry in the washer. My dishes are in the sink. And im going to try to get at least another hours worth of sleep.
Im so excited Katie is coming to visit! The drive isnt making the top of my list but hey it brings me Katie!
There is so much going on right now and i just cant seem to stay in control of anything lol. Its a good thing im not a control freak or this would be freaking me out!
Heres hoping everyone has a good safe holiday weekend!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope your visit is everything that you hope it to be and more. I'll look forward to reading about it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great holiday weekend. *hugs*
Oh, btw...my Significant Other is in a chair because 25 years ago, he had an off-duty accident (yes he was a cop. Oh how I love cops). Anyway, he and some cop/paramedic buddies were at the Colorado River and he dove in. Unfortunately, there was a sand bar just under the water and he broke his neck at the C-7 vertebrae.