Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Its all about me again! 3 more days! Thats all it is, 3 short days! Then its my birthday!

I dont know about you, but i like my birthday! Even though i know that it brings me closer and closer to freak out numbers. I love my birthday! Its like how Christmas is for some people. Its my day!

I get forgiven for almost any behavior that might result from the drinking that will occur. Later of course i must endure hearing about said behavior. Accept any and all ridicule that comes from it.

Ahhh the joy of a birthday! I have one requirement for my birthday. Birthday Cake! I dont know why but i have to have a birthday cake on my birthday or i get testy. My mom is pretty good about getting me a cake or at least some kind of treat. Last year or the year before i dont remember, but we were in the middle of a big fight. We werent talking to each other and then she broke it by asking my granpa is she could come to dinner with us. We got there and mom had a drink for me and a chocolate brownie with a candle. Yea that was great! Im tellin ya i have to have cake!

This year my birthday is on Friday! That is the best day to have a birthday on! Most people go out on Friday nights. They have money on Friday nights. My birthday is on Friday night! We are going to the bar! My mom has a hotel room for me and the plans are made!

I did however find out that my mom had something up her sleeve. I dont know exactly what but she enlisted my friend kimmi in on her plans. Kimmi was keeping it a secret and she was having trouble holding it. She didnt tell me details but just that she was glad i had found out because she was kinda in a panic.(bear with the way this reads ty)

My birthday is Friday. I drop Mae off at Fridays at 9pm. Now i love my Mae, but its Friday AND its my birthday! Wouldnt it be nice to have some time alone before i go out and try not to do bodily harm to myself? I think yes it would be. Soooo i pulled the friend card out. I asked kimmi if she wanted to go swimming with us. Her Mae me and Sidney. I also had to ask her if she could give me a ride to drop Mae off. my car is going in the shop, so im without a vehicle for a couple days. Friday being my birthday...ITS PROBABLY A GOOD GODDAMNED THING lol.

She had no problem with that. Thought it would be fun and no biggie to do the drop off. Thats what she told me anyways. The whole time she was scrambling to try and figure out how to go swimming and still go set some stuff up that my mom asked her to do lol. Then i was like hey unless you want to take mae after swimming as a birthday present to me?? Again my birthday i get a couple bad friend passes lol. She was like cool i can do that lol. It solved her problem of having to juggle juggle. Now she just has to juggle.

Its my birthday AND its Friday night! Its my birthday, its friday night, AND its bad bad bad karoke at the bar!! Oooo my birthday is turning out pretty good lol. I love bad karoke. This karoke is sooooo bad that i can even desecrate Freebird and its ok! Yes it is that bad!!! Ohhh its going to be fun for me lol.

I have 9 confirmed guests. Its all about the quality of the people who are there, not quantity. These are people who i want to spend my birthday with. There are more invites out there, but 9 confirmed. I can have a good time with these people. My mom is probably going to bail early and im not going home till i have to lol. That or im literally not able to function properly lol. Im thinking that maybe when they bail a trip to the see the dancers is in order!!

Who knows! All i know is ITS FRIDAY AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Heres to enjoying your birthday no matter what number is creeping up!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so...what are your "freak out" numbers? I'm sure I've surpassed them already.

    ReplyDelete