Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have a big long blog about the weekend coming up. Right now i just want to blog about the coolest thing that Mae did for the first time today.

One of the things im worried about with her development is that she wont answer questions. You ask her what color something is and she says Color. She wont answer and its frustrating because all the other 3 year olds do it. And i cant even fool myself by going oh shes only been 3 for a month. Because shes almost to the half lol.

Well today when i picked her up from school, and we were walking out i asked about lunch. She actually answered! She told me they had carrots, and dip, and chicken nuggets. I asked her what she had to drink. She said chocolate milk!

I literally about cried. I was so happy that she did something everyone else has been doing. I know i know dont judge her by others, but sometimes its hard not to, especially when you see lots of other kids doing them.

A milestone moment! It may have just been a moment, but its a moment none the less. We are also working really hard on the potty training. I have come to realize that its a whole lotta my fault that its not been taking. My big bad was that i let her wear pullups. Now for some reason its just finally come into my head that pullups are just diapers with a pretty name and pretty price. So Mae has been wearing big girl panties and ive been taking her to the bathroom ALOT lol but she still has yet to tell me she has to go or that go on her own. BUT so far with me doing all the running we have had no accidents.

Heres to all the wonderful things our kids do that bring us to our knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment