Well the hunt is on now for showers and a place to sleep lol. They have started doing things that require the water to be shut off at the house. Last night we stayed in a hotel, tonight we are at my moms, and tomorrow we are at a hotel, and then Friday I'm at my friends and Mae goes to her dads.
Fathers day is Sunday so since I'm broke ass, and my dad doesn't want anything materially....I am, ok so Mae and I (but really me lol) making chocolate chip cookies for him. That man LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES cookies. He really loves peanut butter but mom ran out of sugar and the double batch of chocolate chip ones took it all lol. So he will be getting peanut butter cookies another time.
So I was catching up with blogs and gave Brenda a call. I was feeling all envious of her and the fact that she has kids old enough to put the groceries away and bring them in from the car. THEN I thought...god a Mt. Dew would be great but I don't want to walk downstairs to get one. DING DING DING....bright idea!! I have a 4 yr old who can walk the stairs lol.
And thats when I got envious of her again lol. Mae brought up a Root Beer lol but with a little direction and having to...WAIT FOR IT...walk downstairs lol and showing her which was which lol I got my Mt. Dew!
I have another blog in my head but I don't think I'm going to do it at the moment. After all I am baking cookies and baking is about love and the other blog is all full of hate and mean spiritedness towards Gary Coleman's "wife". I tell you what that woman really makes me mad. Mad enough to need a pill lol.
So until then...if you think you smell the delisiousness of chocolate chip cookies...that would be my moms house!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I may complain about the kids ALOT, but, they do have their uses! The funny part about them carrying in and putting away the groceries, it really isn't to be helpful, it's to see what kind of goodies I got. Then they try to figure out what's for supper. With having a 17yr old that wants to be a pastry chef, I haven't baked cookies or cakes for a few years now. She bakes more cookies, cakes and brownies for her friends than she does for us! (not that we need them or anything)
ReplyDelete