Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Soooooooo! Let the games fucking begin. As you know my tribe and I are close. Some relationships a bit "closer" than others.

Well I'm not stupid enough to think that Isaac hasn't figured out who the players were. But he is smart enough to know that it's not happening anymore. Not one of my guys has touched me in an inappropriate way since I got what I wanted....Isaac. 

Well there is one person who for the longest time got nothing from me but unbreakable friendship.  A couple drunken times inappropriate shenanigans occurred. However not like with my 2. 

The other 2 I would flirt outrageously with, hug on, take pictures with, hell when I'm 70 there's a wedding planned. BUT since Isaac it has gone back to family/trube/friends.  Neither of them is trying to pull any of my happiness away.

So last night I do what I've done hundreds of times in the past. Shoved a guy out the way so I could pee. We've known each other for over 25 years in some cases. It's no big fucking deal.

Last night it turned into one. I took a quick drive with Danny and when I came back things seemed fine. Until we left and got in the car.

Isaac looks at me and says you're not allowed around kenn unless I'm there. I was like um wtf did I miss. I'm getting better so he proceeds to tell me what happened the moment I was out of ear shot. 

He made my taking a piss into something not normal. He was like yup she followed me right in and dropped her pants. Trying to piss him off. 

I'm all well and good with what Isaac asked. Because kenn is not my friend if he's pulling that shit. No mention of the fact last time I was there I was pissing outside damn near people lol.

Isaac thinks it's because I'm no longer available for him to take advantage of our friendship.  I know it's not sex because he wasn't in my playlist. But he did say something about a game when I got there and he makes the rules. 

Who the fuck tries to ruin your happy? I got exactly what I wanted. What I asked for. I'm fighting myself to not push him away. I'm doing my best to be in a relationship where in the short 2 months it's been I haven't got hit. No fists, no pulled back hands, no grabbing.  This is as healthy a relationship I've had.

So now the real fun begins.  I should have known something was up when he took that picture of us that I like and snarkily said....never thought I'd see the day heather looks up to a man. It took me a moment to reply bit I said well sometimes you have to. And I smiled up at Isaac. 

I don't know why but I love him and if doing one thing helps us stay strong.  Well I'm good with that. Nobody but kenn has tried to fuck my shit up. I'm glad Isaac understood but sucks for me because now I have to watch my back and not kill the fuck before Isaac gets his turn.

It's my day off. I'm going to watch American horror story and then nap before I run down the road for his lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment